Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

It's too early!

Looks the build-up has decided to arrive early. The humidity has been getting higher all week. Not crazy high yet, just 60-70%, but I keep an eye on the Weather Station dooby-thing we have sitting on top of the TV and it is definitely rising. Very soon it will be up in the 90s and my glasses will start fogging up every time I walk outside.

I'm sure I must have done something to upset God/Gods/Karma, take your pick, why else would the worst season of the year in this hell hole come early? How can I make amends? I'm thinking of offering some corn, or my first born. Just kidding about the corn, i would never waste food.

Gray left for a course in Melbourne today so he will be enjoying a nice spring for the next two months whilst I lay comatose and pants-less in a pool of my own sweat on the lounge. I've seriously got to get to work on those sacrifices to appease the deities of your choice.

0 comments: