Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Insulting Politicians

So yeah, I managed to offend a politician on Saturday. I'm somewhat proud, but also somewhat mortified. Politicians are used to being insulted, so it tkaes some work to offend them.

I was doing my usual election trick of steadfastly avoiding eye contact with all the crazy people handing out "How to Vote" cards out the front (this time donning sombreros WTF?). Turns out one of them was actually a candidate trying to greet me and my response was not "Hi", but "No". He was quite offended (although was sombrero-less). Maybe this will teach me to look at people before I'm openly hostile.

On a more ridiculous note, there were only two candidates in my election, so the how to vote cards were a rather large waste of paper. How else was I going to direct my preferences?

0 comments: