Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dogs are evil

I love Steffi, I really do, but she does love to create mischief. She dug herself a great den out the front of the house so she can snuggle up in the cool earth. I'm sure it's lovely for her. What isn't lovely, however, was the reaction of the DHA inspector. Steffi is now working on how to pull up the chicken wire. We should just rename her Destructo and be done with it.

She is currently ignoring me completely as she tries in vain to get at the cats' food. Poor Abby, between Oscar eating everything in sight and Steffi's ongoing obsession with that yummy food on top of the freezer, I'm surprised she actually gets to eat on the odd ocassion.

To make me feel better Digger is cutely curled up on the lounge trying his hardest to get a little sleep.

0 comments: