Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Pretty Shiny Things

I went a little crazy today with the shopping. I just meant to buy a printer cartridge and get my rings resized because this damn heat has made my fingers puffy- more on that later. I may have somehow ended up buying some clothes and shoes as well. As we all know, if there is one thing I need more of it is shoes, 40 pairs just ain't enough.

So I got this pretty skirt from Portmans:
And these shiny sandals from Witchery, although they are silver with white trim:
As I said, pretty and shiny.

Onto the story about the rings. I can see those of you who know me wonder why it has taken me two years to realise that tight rings are a bad thing. I would like to say that I am just really tough, but the truth is simply that I am incredibly lazy. So what made me move off my lazy arse? I was watching Fire 000 last night and they had to cut a ring off a woman's finger. Yes, it took that to make me realise that it may be a good idea to be able to remove my jewelery with intervention from the emergency services. Although that would one to tell the grandkids...

0 comments: