Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Long Time Between Drinks

I have returned! I would compare myself to a certain religious figure but I might be fined for annoying Catholics. I would like to thank Bec and Andrew for my return. Not only have their travels around Europe inspired me, but their blogging has inspired me to resume my insipid ramblings.

So where are we in the story? Darwin is driving me mad. The heat, the fruit loops. I have taken to reading the texts to the editor as a hobby. The insane ramblings about Southerners are a sight to behold. Who needs Harry Potter when you have such gems as these...

"Wanna no wot I find hilarious? Southerners that think they can come 2 Darwin and make a name 4 themselves. When they realise they can’t, they are hurt and feel it’s necessary send a Darwin bash text 2 the paper. After they have finished sobbing, they go back 2 mum’s house."

"
Who are these clowns who have been calling themselves locals after 5 years or so. Been here 4 20 yrs and i know that i am not local. As far as I’m concerned yr either from here or yr not, and we know who they are."

"Southerners will never take over the territory cause most run back home to their overcrowded hell holes. Keep your eyes closed and keep running."

Who needs sitcoms? I have my very own. (And it is surely better than Two and a Half Men any day.)

0 comments: