Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Am I Too Old To Throw a Tantrum?

I know that it is childish and immature, but I want an iPhone and I want it now!!! Yes, I am shallow, it is pretty, but I'm also a Mac lover so that's my excuse. What's yours?

I can't get one till next month when my contract expires though which is infuriating. The real reason for my crankiness is the problems my current phone seems to have. The stupid thing runs out of battery in a few hours if I don't have reception. Why is that a problem you may ask? My house has metal walls and thus crap reception inside. Maybe my phone just doesn't like Darwin either...

I still think this whole problem can be solved if I just throw myself on the floor in the middle of Woolies and start crying and thumping the floor.

0 comments: