Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Bad Case of the Broken Mirrors

I think I may have broken a few of the buggers. That, or majorly pissed off Thor, Dionysius and that Earth mother goddess thing from Avatar. I'll only offer a selection of the circus we have been living of late, any more and I'm afraid you, my dear reader, may come down with a case of the vapours.

  1. We had a lovely little bit of online credit card fraud. A blessing reallly, as I like to stay on top of the trends and cyber crime is alll the buzz in the media of late.
  2. Our gorgeous little Digger died. A disc in his back collapsed, crushing his spine. Poor little guy didn't even make it to five. I'm still not over it. I may become one of those odd people who keeps a shrine of their pet's ashes as I cannot bear to scatter them anywhere.
  3. My grandmother passed out at Yum Cha. As this was only a few days after Digger died, I may have panicked slightly, or a lot. Turned out she just ate too much and over heated as she wore a jumper fit for an Arctic explorer.
  4. Steffi crashed through the colourbond fence. Ahem. They are not cheap to fix.
I'm expecting better things. Soon.

0 comments: