Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Grand Re-Opening: Now With Added Soy

Welcome to the official re-naming ceremony for the blog. I use the the word 'official' loosely. Actually, I use the words 're-naming' and ceremony loosely too, as I am not about to smash a bottle of champagne against my computer. The poor thing doesn't really need any more reasons to run slowly. I decided to stick with the "tropical" theme because of the branding *Snort* and I the fact that I am entirely unoriginal, however, I was deposed from my position as Queen when I left Darwin, oh, last March. Don't go accusing me of making rash decisions here.
I would therefore like to welcome you to my revamped home in balmy sub-tropical Sydney. The blog is also wildly sub-par, as is my intelligence, so the name really works on many levels.

0 comments: