Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

De-jammied

I like to tell myself that the reason I stayed in said jammies till midday was that I'm on holidays. But, you see, it's not really holidays when you don't actually have a job. What do I put as my employment status on surveys? Was I lying on the last census when I called myself unemployed even though I had literally moved interstate two days prior? How entitled am I to spend all day in my jammies? These are very important questions. Especially when you are "on holidays" and have loads of time to ponder crap.

1 comments:

Aussie-waffler said...

Nothing wrong with flouncing about in your jammies all day. Just this very morning I was contemplating wearing them to the supermarket with a towel on my head, oh, and fluffy slippers, there must be fluffy slippers.